1.02.2007

Charlie going to the beach, but not the Jersey Shore


From Scout.com. Weis answers questions about the Giants position:

“I can only say it so many times. The best part of this, whether it’s the Giants or any other team, is that every coach is perceived to be a liar. Every coach is perceived to be a liar. ‘Well, Weis is just saying it but he doesn’t believe it because he’s a liar.’ I’m just using me as an example. Believe it or not, there are some people who aren’t liars. I’ve already told people where my life is headed. And my life is headed towards staying at Notre Dame until Charlie graduates from Notre Dame. And Charlie is in eighth grade. When he finishes, hopefully I have enough money so I can sit on a beach and drink pina coladas.”

So, for at least 7 years, Charlie is at ND. That should be enough for a couple of NC's.

No comments:

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.