4.17.2007

The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!


Nah...

Just the roster for the Blue-Gold Game. I have gone over it a hundred times and still can't figure out what Weis is up to.

What I do see is Demetrius Jones and Jimmy Clausen handing the ball off to Armando Allen and Travis Thomas on the Blue team. They will also Throw to West, Grimes and Carlson. Does that deserve a HMMM? Who knows, but it is great for blogger speak.

I also see Gary Gray, Zibby, Wooden and Lambert, with Crum in the middle. HMMM?

I know we can't read too much into anything now, but going against most of the Number Ones, in my opinion, on D is Clausen and Jones.

I am sure Weis' thought process is completely opposite, but we all like to Ass-U-Me.

Should be a fantastic day. The stands will be filled and the sky will be Blue.

The worst part about the game being this Saturday is, after that we have 136 days, 17 hours, 45 minutes, and 18 seconds until GT comes to town.

2 comments:

RC HAMMER said...

Go Doliphins!!!

Just kidding, I don't know much about football. Although it is fun to tackle people.

RC Hammer

http://theflippingsweetblogtwo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love the Jerk phone book reference...

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.