3.06.2007

I THINK this Sounds Familiar?

"I think it's a good class," Willingham said. "I think it's a deep class. I think it's a class that maybe there's not one particular guy that clearly bursts out in front of the other guys, but I think it's a class that will offer us a lot of good football players and in a lot of cases there should be opportunities for those guys to make contributions soon."

"I think our stock has gone up and I think you're going to see it even more in next year's class," Tormey said.
"We're gaining more acceptance," Willingham said. "I think there's more acknowledgement that we're here now. Some of the success we've had, our fast start last year, got us into some homes." (from 2 wins to 5 wins gets you into homes in Washington. And 6 wins gets your butt tossed out of South Bend) Thankfully ND was willing to take the heat to get TY out of the Kitchen.

Translated in English: Blah blah blah blah blah. (what the hell is with the "I Thinks"?)

I see the same crap that was at ND under TY. No excitement and no plan. Just keep picking guys that will fill time and space. I think I took that class in my playing days...I would rather read THIS, then listen to TY speak about recruiting. I THINK?

No comments:

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.