3.15.2007

I Am Sick and Tired.....

about the Winthrop Eagles getting pumped up by the press. The press needs a Cinderella and they have chosen the Eagles this season. Last years Cinderella, George Mason was a surprise to everyone and the media doesn't want to be left out this tournament. A win by Notre Dame is supposed to happen. If Winthrop drops the Irish, they can say, "I Told You So".

ND has a big advantage over Winthrop just by scheduling alone. I predict an early demise of the Eagles by the Irish.
Check out the odds of your team winning the whole thing here. Bracket Odds .

I open my Sports Illustrated and what do I see at the Center fold?



Nice jinx SI or was it the Cover of all 128 teams in the womens and mens Tourney? Where is your team? Winthrop, Center Stage, just above the second round opponent of the Irish. Duck anyone?



No comments:

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.