2.04.2007

National Signing Day

With the signing day only 3 days out, what is Charlie and Company doing. Well Yesterday the ND plane was spotted going to DC. Could a Marvin sighting be in order? I think so. Today the plane is headed out to Westchester County New York. Don't know why or who is up there, but it is on it's way. I don't see Charlie or Corwin being Hillary supporters, so my specuation is that they are visiting someone.

Charlie has mentioned that a surprise when signing day comes will be in order. I know all of us ND fans cannot wait for the surprise.

My speculation is that There have been trips to the Chicago area on numerous occassions in the past couple of weeks. And now the second trip to D.C. in a week.

All this came about after the Poaching of Trattou. I have stated earlier that Charlie took that one personally, and I think that he is still in the mix also.

Changing to a 3-4 D would make sense to get a guy like Marvin Austin. Big, athletic and Mean.

No comments:

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.

In order to find his equal, an Irishman is *forced* to talk to God.